Some rule options are defined as type
MatchPatternConfig is a flexible way to
match a string such as content type, code object name, etc.
MatchPatternConfig requires one of the following three YAML keys:
- match: RegExp # String value must match this regexp - include: string # String value must include this substring - equal: string # String value must equal this string
- ignoreCase: boolean # When true, the match/include/equal test is case-insensitive
illegalPackageDependency rule is applied to the package
app/controllers (exactly). The caller package must
- rule: illegalPackageDependency properties: callerPackages: - equal: actionpack calleePackage: equal: app/controllers
slowFunctionCall rule is applied to all functions that match one of two regular expressions (case sensitive).
- rule: slowFunctionCall properties: functions: - match: ^app/models - match: ^app/jobs
missingAuthentication rule is not applied to any event whose
- rule: missingAuthentication exclude: - event: property: route test: include: /api/